HEALTH AND SAFETY
At Highbury Plumbing, a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment is part of the business.
This is achieved through:
- complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
- ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees;
- consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters;
- ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties;
- providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation; and
- ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees